Financial Management and Payee Services, provided by our partner, Washington Home of Your Own. (WAHOYO)
Offering a participant directed service for money management that promotes optimum choice, health, safety, and stable community living.
Make a valuable decision… Partner with Sunrise.
- Specialized, caring professionals
- Insured and bonded to the full amount of managed funds
You will experience:
- Increased financial security
- Access to expanded choices and wider alternatives for care
- Improved knowledge to manage and fund care options
- A higher level of participation in the community
- More control over the state services participants are eligible for
- Elimination of late bills, collection notices and eviction notices
WAHOYO will assist you with managing your money and paying your bills. We will help you set annual and monthly budgets that meet your needs. We want you to have choices when it comes to your money management, optimizing your health, safety and community living opportunities.
We help you direct, manage and use Medicaid, Veterans, Social Security, and other funds. By partnering with Sunrise and using us as a conduit to achieve financial goals, you will have an increased level of confidence and a better understanding of your financial situation.
Services can be in cooperation with DSHS Washington, Medicaid, Social Security, Private Pay and other payors. We’ll do our best to work within your financial situation. Call us and we’ll work through the details!
Download our brochures
(425) 212-4230 or (877) 447-4082