Join Our Team
Sunrise Services, Inc. is a company dedicated to dignity, respect and diversity. We place a tremendous value on ethics and honesty. We focus on serving our community, empowering individuals, and preserving rights for all people.
Why work for Sunrise?
- Local and privately owned agency with 33 years of providing people with community-based services
- Make a, real and lasting, difference in people’s lives
- Excellent benefits and professional development programs
Working with Sunrise is more than just a job, it’s a chance to
make a difference.
Please take a moment to browse our employment opportunities and take a look at all of our exciting career opportunities.
How do I join the team?
- Find a job that best fits your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Then, select the appropriate application from the job posting. Open it, print it and fill it out. You can mail it, fax it or drop it off – whichever is easiest for you. Please include a resume and cover letter as necessary.
- Your application will be promptly distributed to the appropriate supervisor for consideration. Please make sure your application is completed thoroughly as applications with gaps in required information will not be considered.
- Applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted by phone.
Sunrise Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion or national origin, creed, marital status, age, income level, Vietnam era or other veteran’s status, sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
What to expect during the hiring process:
- We take exceptional care in how we attract and employ new team members.
- We value your privacy and promise to keep your personal information secure and confidential.
- We will treat every potential employee with dignity and respect.